Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekend Happenings: Enjoying Avocados & a Baby Dedication

This weekend was a big one around here…

Evangeline turned 6 months old and with that came her first taste of solid food.
We started with avocado and she L.O.V.E’d it!





Then on Sunday morning we had her dedicated at church. I had no idea how nervous I was going to be until our Pastor called us up on stage. Man, those lights are bright and hot! But despite being nervous, I’m so glad we were able to stand with such a large group of people and pray for our little girl. 






3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Absolutely beautiful!!! Praise God! :) You're such an amazing family! :) Blessings to ya! :)

    <3 Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I'm sad we couldn't be there, but you captured these experiences beautifully. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Such a sweet spirit straight from GOD!

    ReplyDelete